Friday, December 12, 2008

When Finals Week Ends, Life Resumes

Finals week ended just as suddenly as it had begun, and the Turnpike ride home began. I have to admit, I opted out of riding the bike during these months. I went out in the snow, and it was far too dangerous. The conditions made control over the bike an idealistic thought at best. It wasn't the cold that bothered me; it was the cold that bothered the bike. They just aren't made for the extreme temperatures.

So I carpooled home for Thanksgiving and Christmas break. Even though I don't have any transportation while home, it's still nice to be here. Of course I'll be working a lot and trying to get money, but the feeling of being home is incredible. I have taken far too much of it for granted.

I've been checking my grades online probably five times a day, it's excessive, but I'm just so anxious to see it all finalized. Even though I only had four finals, over the course of four days, it was just so stressful. I need to work on prioritizing those things.

Another semester has come and gone. It's always so hard to see the growth we make in life when we're in the process of growing. But after that segment is over with, it's obvious looking back why certain things occurred, and where we've grown.

No comments: